Currently we are working on this Wiki!
Tools, tips and troubleshooting for the Commonplace Robotics Mover4, Mover6 and SRA robot arms and the Slider platform.
- Use Cases Mover Robots: Use cases for the Mover robots, which are suitable, which are not?
- Use Cases SRA: Use cases for the SRA service robot arm.
- Specifications Mover Robots: joint length, velocities, precision ...
- Specifications SRA: joint length, velocities, precision ...
Programming Environment CPRog
- CPRog Updates: Download the up-to-date version of the programming environment and current user guides
How to interface with the CPR robots
- CRI Ethernet Interface: Connect via network connection. Find documentation and example code here
- CAN Protocol: Write your own robot controller that directly sends commands to the CAN bus. Documentation and example code
- ROS packages: Integrate the robots into your ROS environment. Documentation and packages for hardware communication, teleop and moveIt
- Config Software ModuleCtrl: This software tool allows to test single joints and set control parameters