Revision as of 15:10, 14 August 2017 by Chmeyer
Tools, tips and troubleshooting for the Commonplace Robotics Mover4, Mover6 and SRA robot arms and the Slider platform.
We are constantly extending and updating this Wiki, please get in contact info(at)cpr-robots.com for missing information!
- Use Cases robolink: Use cases for the igus robolink robot arm with CPR control environment
- Use Cases Mover Robots: Use cases for the Mover robots, which are suitable, which are not?
- Use Cases SRA: Use cases for the SRA service robot arm.
- Specifications Mover Robots: joint length, velocities, precision ...
- Specifications SRA: joint length, velocities, precision ...
- CAD Data: .STEP and / or .obj files for the robots
- Referencing robolink: Referencing the robolink arm
- Digital Inputs / Outputs: How to connect gripper, sensors, ...
- Set up, testing of single joints: How to connect the robot with the control, how to test single joints
- Define the zero position offsets: How to find and set the robot specific zero position offsets
Programming Environment CPRog
- CPRog Updates: Download the up-to-date version of the programming environment and current user guides
- Definition of the Programming Language:
- Changing Robot Parameter: Many robot parameters like joint max velocities or software end switches can be adapted to your needs.
How to interface with the CPR robots
- PLC Interface: Using digital Inputs / Outputs the robot can be controlled (enable, start, stop, ..) by a master PLC
- Plugin Interface: A plugin mechanism allows direct integration of existing or custom functionality in CPRog
- CRI Ethernet Interface: Connect via network connection. Find documentation and example code here
- CAN Protocol: Write your own robot controller that directly sends commands to the CAN bus. Documentation and example code
- ROS packages: Integrate the robots into your ROS environment. Documentation and packages for hardware communication, teleop and moveIt
- Config Software ModuleCtrl: This software tool allows to test single joints and set control parameters