Tools, tips and troubleshooting for the Commonplace Robotics Mover4, Mover6 and SRA robot arms and the Slider platform.
We are constantly extending and updating this Wiki, please get in contact info(at)cpr-robots.com for missing information!
- Use Cases robolink: Use cases for the igus robolink robot arm with CPR control environment
- Use Cases Mover Robots: Use cases for the Mover robots, which are suitable, which are not?
- Use Cases SRA: Use cases for the SRA service robot arm.
- Specifications Mover Robots: joint length, velocities, precision ...
- Specifications SRA: joint length, velocities, precision ...
- CAD Data: .STEP and / or .obj files for the robots
- Referencing robolink: Referencing the robolink arm
- Digital Inputs / Outputs: How to connect gripper, sensors, ...
- Set up, testing of single joints: How to connect the robot with the control, how to test single joints
- Define the zero position offsets: How to find and set the robot specific zero position offsets
Programming Environment CPRog
- CPRog Updates: Download the up-to-date version of the programming environment and current user guides
- Definition of the Programming Language:
- Changing Robot Parameter: Many robot parameters like joint max velocities or software end switches can be adapted to your needs.
How to interface with the CPR robots
- PLC Interface: Using digital Inputs / Outputs the robot can be controlled (enable, start, stop, ..) by a master PLC
- Plugin Interface: A plugin mechanism allows direct integration of existing or custom functionality in CPRog
- CRI Ethernet Interface: Connect via network connection. Find documentation and example code here
- CAN Protocol: Write your own robot controller that directly sends commands to the CAN bus. Documentation and example code
- ROS packages: Integrate the robots into your ROS environment. Documentation and packages for hardware communication, teleop and moveIt
- Config Software ModuleCtrl: This software tool allows to test single joints and set control parameters