It is possible to show custom objects, e.g. desks or workpieces in CPRog.
- File Types .obj (Alias Wavefront) or .stl (without color)
- The file should be located in c:\CPRog\Data\Cell\
- The files should be small, that means have a low polygon count. The export directly out of a CAD system is normally too big.
- Add a line to your project file (-->which project file am I using right now?), e.g. before the lines with the PLCInterface:
<StaticSceneObject Name="Base" Geometry="Box_300x400x320.obj" Parent="-1" Gravity="False" Sensable="False" Process="None" OffsetX="400" OffsetY="0" OffsetZ ="0" OffsetRX="0" OffsetRY="0" OffsetRZ="0" FlipMesh="True"/>
- The Tag Geometry contains the filename of the scene object.
- The position is defined in the tags OffsetX, OffsetY, OffsetZ.
The example file mentioned in the line above can be downloaded here: . Save the file (right click, Save as) in the c:\CProg\Data\Cell folder, if it is not already there.