From CPR Wiki
Back to Troubleshooting...
FAQ - Connection issues
- Can not connect to robot:
FAQ - Standard Problems during Setup
- Joints do not move at all:
- A5 moves fast and does not stop
- False motion directions
- Strange XYZ coordinates
- Joint is moveable by hand with no electrical power applied
- Position lag "LAG" error
- Encoder "ENC" error
FAQ - Standard Cases during Operation
- Strong breaking noise when a joint accelerates, joint stops with error "LAG" or "ENC"
- Motor is too hot (> 80 Deg. C)
- Robot stops with Error Code "EStop / Temp"
- Squeaking sound when the joint moves
Mechanics / Cables
- Motor does not turn
- Motor starts to turn, gets faster and does not stop
- Joint does not move continually
- Referencing does not terminate
- Referencing inconsistent
- Error "Module Dead"
- No LED on the module is on
- Display shows jitter
- Robot does not move in a straight line
- Second DIO not working