The log files contain important information to help with troubleshooting issues. This article describes how to access these files.
Collect log files automatically
CPRog and iRC can collect all relevant log files automatically starting with V902-11-018.
- To do this click the question mark in the bottom right corner of the 3D view, which will open the Help dialog.
- Click "Collect log files" to create an archive file containing all log files and save it to your computer or click "Contact support" to attach it to an E-Mail to our support team.
- Another dialog will open that lets you choose which files to collect:
- If you use a robot with embedded control (TinyCtrl) please try to connect to the robot and include both the log files of CPRog/iRC and TinyCtrl. If you can not connect please try the approach in section "TinyCtrl" of this article.
- If you got configuration issues please include the robot configuration and project file.
CPRog / iRC
You can find the following log files in the directory you installed CPRog in, usually "C:\CPRog" or "C:\iRC-igusRobotControl":
You might also find some older log files that were created on earlier runs of the software:
Use a SFTP-client to copy the files from the robot to your computer. We recommend using FileZilla, this article describes how to connect it to the robot: FTP and putty Access.
Use it to copy the following files to your computer (do not modify any files!):