In CPRog the main motion program is a single thread, it is not possible to define e.g. interrupts. To realize parallel running logic functionality a logic file can be loaded. This file is then interpolated in parallel to the main program.
Possibilities and Limitations
- The logic program is defined in the same syntax as the main motion program
- It should consist only of logic coammnds. Motion commands are computed, but not put into action
- The changes to digital outputs and global signals are put into action
- The changes override the settings of the motion program
- The logic program is running in repeat mode whenever the motion program is running.
- Use the Menu entry "Configuration/Set Logic Program/Set Logic Program" to load a program
- Now you can test the logic program
- To permanently save the logic file to the project use the menu entry "Save Project"
- Select the menu entry "Remove Logic Program" to remove the logic program, use "Save Project"
- The file logic_blinkTest.xml switches the digital output DOut21 on and off
- As mentioned above the digital output settings of the motion program are overridden.
XXX this page is a stub